Meeting will be held in person at Civic Offices, Meeting Room GF4, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE at 4 pm on Wednesday 25th October 2023
- AGM Business:
- Apologies for Absence.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 14th December 2022.
- Chair’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2023.
- Proposal to adopt the Annual Report for the year ended 31 March 2023 including the Financial Statements for that year.
- Proposal to elect Stephen John Surrall, Lee Bambridge and Nathalie Antoinet Wiggins as Trustees.
- Proposal to re-appoint Gilroy and Brooks as Independent Examiner for the year ending 31 March 2024.
Anyone over the age of 18 who lives or works in the Charity’s area of benefit, or who is interested in furthering the work of the Charity, may attend the Annual General Meeting but only Members of the Charitable Company shall be entitled to vote. A member is entitled to vote either in person at the meeting or by proxy. Proxy forms should be returned to the Chair firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 23rd October 2023.
By Order of the Board
Roger Durdle – Secretary