At Citizens Advice Hart, we:
- Seek to empower our clients by providing them with information and knowledge to find a way forward.
- Provide a free, impartial, independent and confidential service.
- Help our clients to overcome their problems.
- Work with local authorities to provide money advice to those at risk of homelessness.
- Work with our own specialists to provide debt management and money advice, as well as employment issue advice and assistance.
- Work with local job centres to deliver the Help to Claim Universal Credit service.
- Continue to be a member of the Hampshire Macmillan Service for clients living with cancer.
- Work with local partners to provide Advice First Aid to people who may not ordinarily seek us out. If you are interested in being an Advice First Aider, don’t hesitate to contact Marcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Champion equality and challenge discrimination and harassment in all its forms, both at a local and national level.
- Campaign on the significant issues when they need to be heard.
- Offer an appointment service at our Fleet offices and are building an outreach service at locations around Hart District.
- Can make reasonable adjustments for those requiring additional support with reading or writing, those with hearing or sight problems, those whose first language is not English and those with mobility issues.
“We are pleased to fund and support the work of Citizens Advice Hart who provide vital advice and assistance to our residents, helping them to overcome a range of issues that impact their daily lives such as debt, landlord disputes, homelessness and employment. We work closely with their dedicated team of staff and volunteers to enable residents to live safely and independently and help our most vulnerable residents to get the support they need, when they need it.”
Daryl Phillips, Chief Executive, Hart District Council
What people are saying
Thank you for all your help and advice throughout this process. I really do appreciate everything you have done to help.
Thank you so much for securing the fuel vouchers.
You gave me some advice re PIP a while back and it's just to say thank you so much with your assistance in the matter regarding PIP. I've had a fantastic outcome which I'm so pleased about!
Fantastic, thank you!
I am just writing to say thank you for your excellent service today. I have had written correspondence and a phone call from your employment specialist, very professional and a wealth of knowledge.
Thanks for your help with my recent lock problem. You’re a star!