Hampshire Macmillan Citizens Advice Service delivers a consistent, targeted, and holistic service for people affected by cancer who are resident in, or being treated in, Hampshire. This includes Southampton, Portsmouth, and the Isle of Wight.
We are a team of caseworkers and volunteers providing specialist advice and casework face to face, through a dedicated telephone helpline, and via email/letters. Most clients initially contact us through our telephone helpline, but a large number also see us for the first time at hospitals, hospices, or other outreach centres.
Our caseworkers are based in local Citizens Advice locations across the area, harnessing their expertise and community networks in delivering high-quality casework and advice services.
- University Hospital Southampton – Monday/Wednesday/Thursday
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth – Monday/Wednesday
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester – Wednesday afternoon
- Basingstoke & North Hampshire Hospital – Wednesday/Thursday
- St Mary’s Hospital Isle of Wight – By appointment
- Oakhaven Hospice, Lymington – Twice monthly, Tuesday and Thursday
- The Rowans Hospice – First, second and fourth Thursday
- Countess Mountbatten Hospice – First Tuesday afternoon of the month
- Waterside Centre, Hythe – Second Thursday of the month
- Breast Cancer Haven, Titchfield – First Tuesday of the month
- Countess of Brecknock Hospice – First and third Fridays of the month
- St Michael’s Hospice – Monthly and regular drop-ins
- Wessex Cancer Trust, Chandlers Ford – By appointment, monthly
Make a Referral
Please select from the options below and then complete the form.
We aim to respond to referrals within two working days.