Vote for Citizens Advice Hart: Advice in the Heart of the Community
An exciting opportunity has arisen that could allow Citizens Advice Hart to access up to £1,500 from Tesco Community Grants. The cost-of-living crisis is affecting every one of us. We have to help more people in our community get the advice and support they urgently need. But we can’t do it alone – we need YOU to vote for us!
Tesco Community Grants is awarding £1,500 to the project with the most votes, as well as £1,000 to those in second place, and £500 to those in third place. Can you help us go all the way?
Voting is simple – just follow these key steps:
- Make a purchase of any value from one of our three chosen Tesco stores (see below)
- Receive one token per transaction
- Use your token to vote at the in-store voting unit – remember to do this as soon as you receive it!
- Only submit Community Grants tokens to cast your vote
- Remember to vote before the end of March 2023
You can cast your vote at the following Tesco stores:
- Baughurst Express RG26 5LZ
- Hook Superstore RG27 9JE
- Hartley Wintney Express RG27 8NZ
You can check the location of any of the above stores here.
Thank you for your support!
If you would like to find out more about how the Tesco Community Grants project works, please use the following link: Tesco Community Grants – Tesco PLC