Adviceline 0808 278 7864 Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 3.30pm

Am I entitled to sick pay?

Am I entitled to sick pay?

If you work (and aren’t self-employed), you’re legally entitled to get Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) as long as you:

You’re still entitled to SSP if you work part-time or on a fixed-term contract.

Discover more at our national website.

Share this article
Skip to content