As Project Manager you will be a responsible for the development and delivery of new services enabling us to expand the range of our offer to existing clients as well as to new ones. This will include the development of service frameworks, developing adequate people resources, managing stakeholder relationships and delivery of communications plans. You will work closely with our core advice team and support the Chief Officer in putting together well-structured funding applications. Your main duties will be around:
- Project Development
- Project Delivery
- People Management
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of developing and delivering projects from a standing start
- Experience of project managing with key milestones and timelines
- Experience of resource planning and sound financial management
- Experience of providing guidance, monitoring and supervision to meet advice quality and compliance standards
- Knowledge of advice trends and needs and the funding market
- Good communication skills ( verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritise work
Citizens Advice experience is not a pre-requisite and we would be interested to hear from candidates with experience of delivering new services in related not for profit or public sector organisations. You will need to have the potential to convert previous experience to the Citizens Advice supervisory qualifications .Training can be provided.
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th January 2020 with interviews on Friday 17th January 2019
For more information about the role please read the job pack or contact Sally Plank firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity, promote equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.