Citizens Advice Hart is part of the national Citizens Advice network. We provide a free, independent, impartial and confidential advice service to through face to face appointments, webchat, email and telephone. We help our clients find a way forward with a range of problems including accessing welfare benefits, managing debt, resolving employment and relationship and housing issues.
As Operation Manager you will be a member of our senior management team enabling us to bring changes and improvements to the range of services we offer.You will be responsible for the delivery of our restricted projects as well as developing new ones to further our organisation’s strategic objectives.This will include the development of service frameworks, adequate resources, managing stakeholder relationships and the delivery of communications plans. You will work closely with our Advice Service Manager and advice operations team as well as having the capability to deputise for the Chief Officer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To identify new opportunities , develop and submit funding bids and/or create strategic partnerships.
- To deliver our current restricted projects and ensure they meet funders’ expectations
- To manage staff and volunteers associated with all projects
- To ensure all services meet Citizens Advice quality standards
- To deputise for Chief Officer
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of :
- Developing and delivering advice projects from a standing start
- Experience of resource planning and sound financial management
- Experience of winning funding bids
- Experience of providing advice guidance and supervision to meet quality and compliance standards
- Great communication skills
- Experience of working with members of a Trustee board or similar is an advantage.
- Please contact Sally Plank for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th November 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st November 2019
We value diversity, promote equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.