This common questions page from the NHS includes further information that will help answer any general questions you have
Our public advice content includes up-to-date information as the situation develops; that can be found here.
Get advice and assistance by calling the following Citizens Advice helplines:
- Adviceline: 03444 111 306 Monday – Friday 0900-1600 (general initial advice).
- Consumer Helpline: 0808 223 1133 Monday- Friday 0900-1700 (help if you have had a problem with goods purchased)
- Help to Claim Helpline: 0800 1448 444 Monday- Friday 0800-1800 (help to claim Universal Credit)
- Scams Helpline: 0808 250 5050 Monday- Friday 0900-1700 (help with online scams)
For more specialist advice:
- These resources support deaf or BSL users with key public information.
- To claim Universal Credit or manage your claim read this guidance issued by the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Serving armed forces personnel and their families can get specialist advice from us, our Joining Forced For Families webpage has more information on this.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
Last update: 18th March 2020