To provide supervision and to quality control the advice we give to our clients
To manage and supervise advice sessions, providing front line support to our volunteers and staff to provide the best client experience
Supervising advice sessions and casework
- Manage the practicalities of the advice session and ensure adequate staffing and resources.
- Provide an appropriate level of support and supervision to individual workers depending on their level of competence.
- Monitor the case records / telephone calls of designated staff to meet quality standards and service level agreements.
- Ensure remedial and developmental issues are identified and acted on to develop individuals, improve the quality of advice, and ensure clients do not suffer detriment due to poor or inadequate advice.
- Keep technical knowledge up to date and provide technical support to advisers and / or caseworkers.
- Create a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well-managed, dignity at work is upheld and staff can do their best.
- Participate in recruitment and selection activities as delegated.
- Participate in the induction of new staff as delegated.
- Assist to ensure the effective performance management and development of staff through feeding into regular supervision sessions, the appraisal process and learning and development.